Dragonfly Spiritual Healing
The word “Reiki” is a combination of two Japanese words – “Rei”, which means “God’s Wisdom” or “The Higher Power”, and “Ki” which means “life force energy” – so “Reiki” is “spiritually guided life force energy”.
Dr. Mikao Usui developed the Reiki healing system in the late 1800’s. It was brought to the United States in the 1930’s.
No only does Reiki assist healing on a personal level, such as an injury or sickness but also in situations that need to be resolved.
- Reiki supports the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
- Reiki re-aligns and balances your energy systems (chakras).
- Reiki loosens blocked energy and promotes relaxation.
- Reiki adjusts itself according to the needs of the recipient.
- Reiki is a non-invasive holistic healing method that can promote healing either in your body or in other areas of your life.
A Reiki treatment is done fully clothed on a massage table using a light touch for a minimum of an hour.
An ancient tradition modernized to fit our present needs. The Chinese practice of Feng Shui and Native American practices are among traditions where people have cleared the energies in their homes and environment.
Space Clearings balances the energies; leaving your space with positive energies.
- Removes undesirable toxic energies.
- Uplifts with positive intentions.
- Shifts awareness to prioritize.
- Brings peace and harmony.
A clearing with intentions, positive thoughts or affirmations shifts the energy or vibration of the home or business and its occupants.
Unblocked energy (chi) brings happiness, good health,, stronger relationships and richer rewards to every aspect of your life.
A variety of methods can be used to clear a property, depending on the circumstances and needs of the client.
Laughter Yoga was developed by an Indian physician in 1995. Laughter Yoga combines laughter exercises with deep breathing, delivering more oxygen to the body and mind, making one feel more energetic, healthy and alive.
- Laughter reduces stress hormones (cortisol)
- Laughter increases positive feelings (endorphins)
- Laughter is a stress-buster and strengthens the immune system
- Laughter makes us more creative and imaginative
- It just feels good to laugh!
Laughter Yoga and Laughter Clubs are one of the latest crazes sweeping the world! Laughter Club members participate in simple breathing exercises, fun laughter exercises, eye contact, and childlike playfulness to elicit laughter – without relying on humor or jokes.
The health benefits of laughing in a laughter club are based on scientific evidence showing that the body cannot tell the difference between real and fake laughter. Laughter Club participants will feel the health benefits from the very first session!